It should be “sides”, in plural. The top and bottom are may be crappy too. All from the rotten core. But I can’t afford to chaise all client away so let it be “side”. Tricks and scam. Dangers. Particular annoyances. There are plenty of them on Moscow and elsewhere in Russia. I’ll jot some of the many examples I come across in this section that will consist of
- Tricks people play on each other. I’ll try to concentrate on tricks aimed at travellers.
- Dangers like sharp things sticking up or hard heavy objects falling down.
- Environmental hazzards you should be prepared to accept.
- Typical idiocies, another constitutional of Russian life.
- Injustices of the common everyday sort.
Also see Categories > Ugly