AN OBSOLETE PAGE. SEE WHERE.CHEAP-MOSCOW.COM, CATEGORY: BOOKS
Among my favourites are the following:
- Used books the basement of Pyatnitskaya 3/4. The place is called “Paragraph”. Metro Novokuznetskaya.
- A real old used book store on Prospekt Mira, between Metro Prospekt Mira and Rizhskaya, west side. Very inexpensive too.
- Book fair in the Olympic Sports Complext, Metro Prospekt Mira. A large used book corner with a few enthusiasts.
- Ad Marginem off Novokuznetskaya, between Metro Novokuznetskaya and Paveletskaya.
- Shakespear &Co. – the only store worthy of attention that specialized in English books – is gone while I’m still hoping someone will fill the niche.
For maps, I recommend Andrei, who who’s been keeping his maps stall on Klimentovsky pereulok (between Metro Novokuznetskaya and Tretyakovakaya, very near the Tretyakoff Arts Gallery).